LEASED BY DONNA HUGHES
Sitting pretty on a wide tree lined street and with striking street appeal, this stunning Villa is sure to tick all the boxes. Extended and fully renovated throughout, the craftsmanship and attention to detail in this spectacular home is second to none.
Flexible floor plan comprising of 4 large bedrooms or 3 bedrooms incorporating formal living room to the front with striking bay window and ornamental fireplace.
Luxury master bedroom suite is fit for a King and Queen with quality carpets, marble fireplace, a his and hers ensuite bathroom with underfloor heating and huge walk in dressing room complete with glass cabinetry for extra storage & French doors leading to a private courtyard.
Other stand out features include;
- Solid rendered front wall with bespoke wrought-iron gate and video intercom.
- Wide traditional arched hallway with polished timber floors, high skirtings and decorative ceiling roses.
- Formal front sitting room of stately proportions with beautiful bay window, marble mantel piece and custom 2 pac built-in cupboards.
- Sensational family bathroom with stand-alone deep bath and under floor heating.
- Amazing open plan living, dining and kitchen with soaring ceilings, underfloor heating, bi-fold café doors, 3 sets of French doors, all opening to the rear garden and pool area. The pool is salt-chlorinated with solar heating.
- The minimalist, sleek, modern kitchen is stylish and well designed. 2 pac cabinetry. Smeg 900mm 6 burner gas cook top and oven plus marble waterfall island bench, appliance cupboard and ample storage.
- Large laundry with external access.
- Immaculate rear garden with paved patio, wrap around verandah, bbq gas point, and access through a gorgeous red cedar timber sliding door to the versatile 2 car side-by-side garage with large storeroom/workshop area.
-- Glass fenced "Peressin" fully-tiled pool, salt chlorinated with solar
- 68,000L underground rainwater tank supplying the house and garden
- Security alarm
- Ducted zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
- 3 phase power
- Garden fully automated irrigation
- 28 Solar panels (5KW)
- Roof space with internal access
- Impressive wine cellar with tiled steps making access so easy.
Pool and garden maintenance included
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access