When a boutique Adelaide builder builds a home for themselves its bound to be impressive and 17a Martins Road is exactly that. Must be seen to be appreciated.
We are delighted to be releasing this prominent residence in popular and desirable Salisbury Downs. Undoubtedly one of the finest of contemporary homes in the North of Adelaide. Opposite and set back from Martins Road overlooking a large open reserve.
Supremely located on Martins Road which has been recognised as one of Salisbury Downs most popular and sought after positions, coupled with this proudly designed residence by a exclusive and private owner builder. This stunning architectural residence boasts pride of place in a highly-prized lifestyle location, just moments away from local amenities. Enjoy the convenience of this versatile postcode boarding the ever so popular precincts, from a home that uniquely captures the joys of location with a clean contemporary design aesthetic and unrivalled quality that is perfectly in step with the lofty ideals of the meticulous buyer.
With gorgeous street appeal, this standout residence showcases the highest level construction and selected materials with directional look. This treasure is as beautiful to behold as it is to live in - a home that will not only satisfy your craving for light, space, storage and quality but one that will have you changing the way you live and entertain. Experience your future home in style with an undoubtable amount of tasteful chic fixtures and finishes throughout. The rear of the home seamlessly integrates indoor and outdoor living! Spilling out to a sophisticated enclosed tiled entertaining area with lighting, established grassed area and gardens... the perfect spot for entertaining family and friends all year round - Complete with mains gas connection!
This stunning residence is sure to impress the most discerning of buyers. Embrace the modern high quality finishes in the kitchen with top of the line Euro - Siena Range Italian made 700mm 5 burner cooktop and oven, built in microwave, Swiss made Franke sink, Carrara Smartstone bench-tops, 2pac joinery, Hettich hinges, integrated dishwasher and bin, 700mm under-mount rangehood and so much more. Simply move in and enjoy the convenience, low maintenance and lifestyle...
What makes this home more special then any other?
- Electric blinds to alfresco keeping all dust and weather out also allowing extension of the living room when entertaining
- Lofty 2.7m ceiling heights with square set cornicing, 2.4m head height to all doors and windows
- Fully alarmed (including Alfresco & Garage)
- Fully insulated to all walls and ceiling
- 900mm x 450mm Matt concrete Italia ceramic tiles from living floor and continued into the alfresco.
- Floor to ceiling 600mm x 300mm Carrara tiles to Bathroom and ensuite all complete with Phoenix tap ware and two person Novelli bathtub.
- Swiss Krono 12mm floating floorboards to all bedrooms
- Dual blinds to whole house – exclude laundry (semi block out and complete blockout option)
- Surround sound speaker set up in Living room / Alfresco / Bed 1 & Ensuite. 9 x
- Electric front tubular fence to front yard with camera/speaker intercom system
- Artificial grass to front and back yards
- Exposed Aggregate concrete to house
- Air Conditioner is fully ducted reverse cycle Panasonic powerful 4 Horse Power
- Feature Plantation blinds to Master Bedroom
- Water filter is plumber directly into kitchen tap
- Large skirtings to living/bedrooms
- LED feature strip lighting to underside of kitchen overheads, breakfast bench, floating TV cabinet and both bathroom vanities
- Rinnai HWS temperature control pad in ensuite and kitchen
- Windows are Clear Anodized aluminum finish
- H2 Termite Treated Timber to walls and roof frames
- 25 degree roof pitch
A home for all seasons, an entertainer for all occasions; the essentially single-level floor plan welcomes with 175sqm (approx.) of ravishing easy-care options. Excellent accommodation with stunning master and a further additional two bedrooms. For any additional information please contact Michael Vaselli or Rhys Gebethner.