A design marvel parading street corner domination, WA Natural Limestone cladding and two levels of Scandinavian-meets-organic style. Boasting a no-expense-spared architectural design and up to four bedrooms and three bathrooms, this home is just minutes on foot to the buzzing local Henley and Grange beaches, and beachfront eateries.
Structural steel and commercial grade aluminium glazed windows add subtle impact (double glazing to its sea-facing panes) but full-blown wow comes from more than a 6m entrance void, open tread stairs and Blackbutt floors, Travertine marble bathrooms and an angular, textural facade - its slant hiding nifty wall storage. Ingenious.
Clean lines and functionality reign in a chic home with indoor/outdoor flow and 336sqm of lifestyle where open plan meets unrivalled scale.
With Kircaldy Reserve, 3 ovals close by and Henley or Grange beaches on foot, this low maintenance home truly has convenience at its' doorstep.
Jaw-dropping style starts with a 2pac and Caesarstone custom kitchen, but its marble-swathed island - the go-to for guests, grazing and drinks - is the axis to high-end entertaining.
Sleek storage, dishwasher and undermount sink make it practical too, alongside a 900mm induction cooktop, servery pass, glass splashback with garden wall views and massive walk-in pantry. Circulate freely, everyone will.
As fun starts, design follows - Penny tiles, 2pac and Caesarstone accent the outdoor kitchen with commercial rangehood, Merbau deck, LED lighting and ceiling fan, but wait for the sunsets…
Refined, relaxed living finds corner glass and louvred windows, a storage-laden window seat to bask with a book, and a Horizon cantilever fireplace ahead of low profile cabinets.
Upstairs, three huge robed bedrooms are led by a central study doubling as a TV retreat. Add the settee and settle in, or, sink into bath-time bliss in the deluxe main bathroom (with separate WC.)
A luxurious master reveals open robes tailored to couples who line up their soles, long suits or evening wear; and event prep gets better with dual basins, dual showers and louvred windows to the sunlit en suite.
In a beachside haven where you'll want for nothing. Grab the paddle boards and go…
- Custom architectural build (C2016)
- Video intercom & alarm
- Glazing by South Pacific Aluminium Windows and Doors
- Electric blind to void
- 30+sqm Merbau deck
- Irrigated designer gardens
- Secure gates (Webb St. & Cudmore Tce)
- Custom width 2-car garage with wall-length sliding storage
- Studio Bagno basins
- Library nook to living room
- Ziegler & Brown range to outdoor 6-Burner BBQ
- Ground floor guest wing
- Great local dining at Henley Square or Grange
- 15 minutes to the CBD
Comprehensive features list:
- 13mm Gyprock density for superior soundproofing
- R2.5Heavy Duty Subfloor and Walls Insulation
- R5 Ceilings Insulation
- Solid timber interior doors (820mm wide)
- 2450mm x 1200mm wide Walnut front door (great for furniture delivery)
- Exposed flu to Cantilever gas fireplace
- Actron R/C A/C (with grid vents on main level)
- Oliveri undermount sinks
- Commercial grade doors in "Monument"
- 900mm eaves
- Slimline Edge Stratco gutters
- Aggregate concrete surrounds
- Auto panel lift door to garage (custom height & width)
- "Spirit Grey" interior wall colour throughout
- Direct stick Blackbutt solid timber floors stained Black Japan
- 3m ceilings ground level / 2.7m upstairs
- Custom design spine steel stair case with timber treads
- Stainless steel staircase railing with glass balustrading
- Laundry chute
- LED stair lighting
- Uplit garden wall visible from kitchen